MooScype Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MooScype Forums!

Welcome to the MooScype Forums!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 36 on 1/7/2021, 1:58 pm
Top posters
Sir henry1
Op Application  I_vote_lcapOp Application  I_voting_barOp Application  I_vote_rcap 
hype girl 1
Op Application  I_vote_lcapOp Application  I_voting_barOp Application  I_vote_rcap 
r 4
Mod Tyler
R0ll3d
Nyxx
Wrangler
Orangeeoz
jarryd
scouser
Latest topics
» its been awhile..
Op Application  Icon_minitime7/4/2012, 7:50 pm by jarryd

» Op Application
Op Application  Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 4:36 am by Orangeeoz

» Play Button / Download Link ?
Op Application  Icon_minitime5/8/2012, 10:09 am by Orangeeoz

» Op Request
Op Application  Icon_minitime12/4/2011, 7:34 pm by OwenHines07

Op Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
twizzlebutt1

Op Application  Empty
PostSubject: Op Application    Op Application  Icon_minitime12/6/2011, 4:58 pm

About Me.
Hi my name is Jessica and I would like to be an op. I heard and saw that your server has been greifed numerous times and I would like to help prevent that. I’m 15 years old and plays minecraft active. I’ve been oped many times in servers but quit because of their attitudes. I can play minecraft active only on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday. I can’t play on Wednesday because I have to go to a program called Kumon for education. I do have a job but I only work for 2 days a week 5 hours each day.
Minecraft History
I absolutely love Minecraft because its where I can be more creative and have a pretty picture in my head. At first I thought minecraft was a dumb old game with cubicle blocks spawned but when I saw amazing arts and buildings I was pretty interested. I’ve play many server and been admin in only 3 servers. I also hate those people so called “griefers”. I hate them because I’ve been griefed many times and no one could do about it. It makes me sad to see this server griefed D:. I know a lot about redstone contraptions and art styles of houses/buildings.
Thank you for taking your time to read my post Smile

twizzlebutt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Orangeeoz

Orangeeoz

Op Application  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Op Application    Op Application  Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 4:36 am

isn't this a rsps site?
Back to top Go down

Op Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MooScype Forums! :: Welcome To MooScype :: Introduce Yourself-
Jump to: